Baska Voda is one of the most popular tourist
resorts on the Makarska Riviera. Our resort not only offers crystal clear water
and stunningly beautiful nature created by the massive chalky mountains of
Biokovo, but also a lot of activities that suite all ages:
- Trips by boat to the nearby islands of Brač and Hvar
- A nice promenade with newly renovated walkways stretching to Makarska (9km
from Baska Voda). Brely and Baško Polje are also nearby.
- Near to the historical cities of Split, Omiš, Makarská, Dubrovnik etc.
- The national park of Biokovo offers exciting activities for all kinds (mountain
climbing, cycling, more than 1700 km of beautiful driving possibilities up the
mountainside of Biokovo St. Jure).
- a large offer of sports, especially water sports such as scuba diving,
windsurfing, paragliding, and waterskiing and different kinds of beach games
such as tennis, minigolf, etc.
- Rafting is possible through a canyon on the river of Cetina, it's beauty can
also be seen with the help of tourist trips by boat or with sightseeing-trains
leaving from the city Omiš.
- Excellent opportunities to socialize in many different cafés, restaurants,
bakeries and beach bars.